Melbourne United launch brand-new Grassroots Membership
Melbourne United is proud to present its most inclusive Grassroots Membership yet, and is encouraging any and all Junior basketball clubs and associations to join.
The Melbourne United Grassroots Membership (formerly known as the Grassroots Partnership Program) has been completely redesigned to best connect the defending champs to clubs and associations around Victoria.
The membership is completely free and comes with a suite of fantastic perks for clubs and associations to enjoy. Including:
- A Melbourne United basketball, signed by the 2021-22 team.
- Four complimentary tickets to selected Melbourne United home games.
- Exclusive access to special offers and competitions.
- Access to Melbourne United open training sessions.
- Access to Melbourne United coaching seminars.
- Acknowledgement of your club/associations on the Melbourne United Website and at John Cain Arena.
- Melbourne United team posters and signage for your club/association.
Melbourne United’s Community and Engagement Manager Nicola Parkinson says this membership is the number one way for clubs and associations to connect with Melbourne United, both on and off the court.
“This membership is just another way Melbourne United is showing its commitment to developing basketball within Victoria and looking to inspire the next generation of players.
“It’s the best way for clubs and associations to become part of the Melbourne United family and get the best access to the team.
“We hope that through this membership, we can continue to strengthen the alliance between Melbourne United and grassroots basketball.”
Registrations to become a Grassroots Member are now open.